Jennifer Aniston who got worldwide recognition for playing Rachel Green on the television series Friends was voted as the sexiest women in the year 2012 by a men’s magazine. She has had also enjoyed a very successful film career and some of her greatest box office hits include Marley and Me, Horrible Bosses, Just go with it, Bruce Almighty, The Break-up and few others.
She has won an Emmy Award, a Screen Actors Guild Award and a Golden Globe Award for her role in the sitcom Friends. Here is the list of her top red carpet hits:
- In the year 1995, Jennifer Aniston made her first red carpet appearance along with her Friends costars and they were all in black.
- In 1997, she walked the red carpet wearing simple dress that has floral print for the premier of her movie “Picture Perfect”.
- It was again in the next year that she made a red carpet appearance and this time she wore a long dark grey dress that fitted her perfectly.
- In the year 2000, the year she married Brad Pitt, Aniston made an appearance wearing a relaxed gown that suited her California style perfect, at the SAG awards. In the same year, she wore an understated black gown to the Oscar’s after-party.
- In 2001, she and Brad Pitt (her then husband) made an appearance together and both them look great as the perfect Hollywood couple and both of them wore dark colors. Aniston wore a skirt and sleeveless top.
- In the Golden Globes awards, where she was nominated for her role in Friends in the year 2002, she again chose to wear understated attire. Again in the same year, she went to the premier of her movie “The Good Girl” wearing a navy blue skirt with a tank top that was white in color and she looked absolutely stunning.
- At the Emmy Awards, in the year 2003, her styles took a sexier turn and she wore navy blue cocktail dress.
- At a premier in the year 2004, in London, she wore a bright red rose strapless dress that was adorned with rosettes.
- She looked her best in the year 2006 where she wore an elegant and sophisticated black gown that touched the ground.
- In the premier of ‘Marley and Me’ she looked absolutely stunning in Valentino.
- In 2009, she wore a Prada dress that was gold in color. In the same year she walked the red carpet wearing strapless Burberry dress that looked refreshing due to its color.
- In the year 2010, she walked the red carpet wearing Grecian dress that and that was a Donna Karan creation. She looked great, confident and young. She again made at appearance in the same year and this time she was wearing a Valentino for the launch of her fragrance named after her.
These were the top red carpet hits of the beautiful American actress Jennifer Aniston and there were instances where she created style statements as well.
Photo Credit By: magazine.foxnews.com