When it comes to attending beach weddings, you need to be careful. There are a few things you must keep in mind before selecting a dress. Make sure that the material of the dress is light. It may be hot, humid and breezy on the beach and heavy material dresses will make you feel uncomfortable. Chiffon, light silk, cotton and chiffon mix, and lace dresses are good choices.
Opt for bright colors. The beach weddings are the times that you can wear your bright colors and floral prints and you will not feel out of place. Try the asymmetrical cuts, the knee length dresses or even maxi dresses that you may feel awkward wearing in an indoor wedding. Make sure that you have a stole with you for the evenings tend to get slightly chilly and you do not want to regret the decision of wearing some light weight clothes.
Your Top 10 Picks
- Forever 21 has woven maxi dresses with a caged back and pleated sides. This 100% polyester dress is slit till a little above the knees, has spaghetti straps and is available in colors like peach, nude and baby pink. The dress is less than $50.
- Another one from Nasty Gal in polyester is the maxi dress with back strap details, low back and abstract print of white, blue, pink and orange. It is less than $100.
- Sometimes less is more and the backless knee length Hazy Daisy Silk dress with adjustable straps and back zip closure from Dolce Vita says it all. It is knee length and has languid colors of white with small patches of blue, pink, aqua green and black.
- You can try the Dolce Vita Hazy Daisy Silk Romper in the same make and colors mentioned before.
- The cute slip on V-neck pink rose print dress from Nasty Gal makes for a great beach wedding attire. The light stretch fabric works well.
- With the front and back strap details, the City Lights Maxi Dress from Nasty Gal gives you are dramatic feel and helps you to feel light in the beach. Just above $50, this dress is great.
- Try the animal print midi dresses from ASOS that come in woven fabric and a belt. The short sleeves and perfect fall make it a dress for the day and the evenings.
- The asymmetrical wrap dresses from Anne Klein come in floral prints and lovely bright colors. They are simple and summery and are priced at almost $50.
- The Alice+Olivia back twisted keyhole dresses in silk crepe ooze oodles of charm. The colors are usually around ocean blue and the fabric is a combination of silk and spandex.
- Lace dresses from TOPSHOP are safe to wear at beach weddings. They can be short of long and it is best to select light colors.
Keep your makeup and accessories minimum, wear flats, and use flowers in your hair to bring softness to your look. Mild and floral fragrance will make you just perfect on the beach!
Photo Credit By: wholesale7.net