- 30 Best Nail Art Designs to Beautify Your Nails
- 40 Celebrities With Long Bob Cut Hair Styles
- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward Footwear
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession Budget
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch Purses
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The World
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping Bags
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise Buys
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This Season
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love With
40 Celebrities With Long Bob Cut Hair Styles
Although ‘The Bob’ had been around for more than a century now, it was not always in vogue with the western ladies who preferred to keep their hair long. It was only during war services that the Bob started to take preference as maintaining long hair could be quite cumbersome at times.
And now, Bob hairstyles are in danger of being the passé, becoming the all new trend in fashion that is here to stay. It is has always been a classic hairstyle but with new curls, asymmetric cuts, deep parts, waves… the options have become almost endless.
And almost anyone can sport a bob if they have the right kind of jaw line and a neck those cranes. For a round face, a long bob can be a good option just like for a small oval face a more asymmetrical shortish bob look terrific.
Bobs stacked in layers add dimension to the haircut making longer bobs look appealing.
But then again, a bob cannot be too layered for then it loses the tag of being a bob at all. Bobs are also known to work best on thin to medium hair.
From sexy tousles to blunt styles, a wearable take on the classic short bob haircut is what anyone can opt for as a new hairstyle this season. And what more a bob can be as personalised as you are transforming your look instantly.