Let’s go through some of the wearable trends for fall 2013. Wearing an outfit according to the fashion trends is a dream for every woman. Clothes should be picked according to the latest fashion trends, individual’s comfort, physical appearance of the person etc. Here we are about to discuss the latest and most wearable trends for fall 2013.
- Some of the clothes that are easy to match are most preferred during the fall. The white is the color of elegance. You can portray yourself audacious without being loud. The white shirt with a long white coat and well matched capris or a White knee length; front slit skirt with perfect full length blouse will give the right professional look, mixed with style.
Head to Toe, Complete Collection
- For a head to toe collection, you can go for a full hand wrap around blouse, and white trousers is the most wearable spring collection that can make you feel warm from head to toe.
Bold Outfit Trends
- If you prefer the dashing bold look, you can opt for a leopard print full hand blouse and match it with either black, knee length formal skirt or leopard print chic formal skirt, and a black woollens. Black being your choice, then go for a leg hugging pant with off white, flower printed long top and a leather jacket, also a black one.
- If warmth in black is your preference then you can opt for a black woollen cap, black formal trousers, a black smart professional shirt and a black jacket till the waist. This completes your super brave black fall look.
- Coming to the cocktail wear, or the weekend wear collections, go bright and colorful. Choose a purple or green flared skirt in tough fabric or a thick fabric, and pair it with neat orange tee. Complete the look with a purple or green full hand jacket and black and white or colored shoes.
- You can also pick a turtle neck figure hugging mild yellow blouse and team it with a body hugging mild yellow skirt with a black thin black strapped belt. Complete the look with a full length black fur jacket and black shoes.
Sleek and Chic Look
- If your preference is trendy and stylish chic look, set out with a light blue turtle neck tee shirt and light green mini body hugging tight skirt, brown boots and a long ink blue coat.
- A turtle neck is an all time preference when it comes to fall collections. For the optimal best mix, wear it with skirts or pants, trousers etc with a heavy fabric long coats and right shoes. It adds style to your personality.
photo credit: (http://www.glamour.com)