A good appearance would be enhanced better with the shape of your eyebrows. A good shape of eyebrows determines the look of the person and makes the person feel more confident. Eyebrows can be shaped on your own itself and the necessity of a parlor is not required. Here are few tips you can follow to shape your own eyebrows.
- Put a ruler or an eyebrow pencil on your eyebrow; Make sure it touches the outside of the nose and the inside of your eye. That line would decide the starting of your eyebrow. Put a mark on that with an eyebrow pencil and do the same for the other eye as well.
- Put a ruler or an eyebrow pencil directly in front of the nose and the iris. Make sure you are looking straight the place where your eyebrow touches the pencil is the arch. Mark that point and do the same for the other eye.
- Put a ruler or an eyebrow pencil in an angel where it touches the end of the nose and eye and the eyebrow at the same time. Mark the point the eyebrow touches the ruler, do this for both the eyes.
- Confirm the thickness of the eyebrows by drawing a line along the bottom of the eyebrow.
- Pluck all the extra hair which is below the line and outside the marks which were made.
- Try to use ice to numb the area so it would be less painful.
- Depending on the shape of your face make sure the shape of the eyebrows is determined.
Few other tips can be followed to maintain the shape of your eyebrows as given below.
- Use a blow brush to brush your hair upwards and the extras that fall below the natural line can be trimmed.
- If the eyebrows are too light use an eyebrow pencil to enhance the shape of the brows.
- Shaping your eyebrows is your bath would help soften your hairs and tweezing would be easier.
- The use of a magnifying mirror would help in giving a better look of each hair which would need to be plucked.
- Try to remove as minimum hairs as possible; overdoing anything would make more damage.
- Make sure the tweezing is done at a very slow pace to avoid any damage.
Always make sure that you maintain your eyebrows on a daily basis and give yourself a presentable look.
Photo Credit: (http://www.wikihow.com)