- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 150 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 158 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 158 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 158 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 160 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 167 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 221 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 1007 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1118 days ago
Runway Inspired Trendy Make Up Ideas For Halloween
Every season, fashion designers explore different ways of creating brand-new runway looks.
If you are wondering how to turn up in a stylish costume for Halloween party, take ideas from Fashion Week to recreate an outfit, which is highly fashionable.
If you are still obsessed with vampire flicks, then the costume by Didit Hediprasetyo is the best way of recreating this trend. Team it up with a black wig, black lipstick and light shade contact lens to get this sleek and futuristic look.
You can create this Alexis Mabille’s look by using tissue paper and face paint matching the color of rose hat. Glamorize this ensemble even more, with matte red lip color and lengthy
This costume by Jeremy Scott is delightfully stylish. Use an 80’s wig with bangs and spray paint it, to make it colorful. You can draw crystal-studded makeup using kids paint kit.
Sparkle in Fyodor Golan look and make others go green. You will need a whole lot of glitter to dazzle in this look. Be forewarned: you may find glitter on your body for months.
Get this gothic mask look by Lara Jensen, which even Lady Gaga would wish to try. You need to place bold costume jewelry, strategically and pair it with a matching costume color to make it dramatic.
This oversized headpiece by Hu Sheguang will be nearly impossible to create at home but if you try, then choose to go with something huge, wide to perfectly complement the exaggerated artistic era.
Punk Rock look
If you love punk rock music and style then here’s what you can try from Romance Was Born runway. All you need is a red wig, red lip color, bright shade of angular eye paint, and cut-out-brows, which you can make easily.
Silence of the Lambs look
You can go with this Giambattista Valli creation, which is inspired from Silence of the Lambs. Apply some silver glitter on the edges of eye corners and a nice Chianti if possible and you get the stunning look.
To re-create this haunting, yet cool look by Gareth Pugh, you need red lip color, transparent fabric, red eyeshadow, and red colored pipe cleaners and you’re good to go.
Queen of Hearts Style
Queen of Hearts look from Alice in Wonderland by Vivienne Westwood is a great costume to try. Draw a heart on your face, using a white eyeliner pencil and then fill it completely or little, as you like and put on a crown, to get this royal look.
Photo Credit: (www.bellasugar.com)