- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 150 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 159 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 159 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 159 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 161 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 167 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 221 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 1008 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1118 days ago
Power Dressing in Sweet-PEA Bolds for Fall
The latest in formal wear for women is bold dresses in feminine sweet-pea hues.
From fitted jackets to authoritative coats, sculpted skirts and pant suits, bold hues in power dressing are here to stay.
Here are few ways to explore the bright bold colors in the formal section this fall:
From pastels to burnt umber, coats for office wear could fall in any range in between. Button-down coats go well with shiny fabrics, while military overcoats with brass buttons look more practical. Edge-to-edge coats can be tastefully done in double-face fabric to enhance the glamour quotient. Furry celine coats are other hot favorites this season. The use of beige is common but pink, orange and green are the latest.
Trousers are any day more versatile than leggings. They provide more space and ease of movement. Straight pants look more masculine and hence can be paired with blazers. Double pleated trousers make you look small and neat. Purple, indigo and black are the trending colors in thick fabrics varieties.
Popularized by Kate Middleton, bold colored dresses crafted from tweed or jersey fabric are trending the formal wear scene this fall. Royal blue, scarlet red, emerald green and grays look great for any formal occasion. Complete the look with minimal accessories and platform shoes.
Work-friendly skirts come in straight cuts. Architectural couture like pleats and culottes has replaced waist highlighting designs of the previous season. A take off from this trend would be pair a skirt with tight pants and a blazer to go with it. Berry shades and darker shades of pink are the colors to try this season. Pair them up with boots or needle heels for the maximum impact.
Hefty and sporty knits in cable and knotted formats, complex patters and embroideries are latest runway trends in formal wear. Thin crocheted patterns are out and thick furrowed ones are in. Choose textured tops and printed skirts to go with these heavyweights.
Red carpet formals
Tuxedos are the new wave in red carpet formals. Classic jumpsuits and all-in-one tuxedos are the way to go. The fabrics to use range from soft satins to tweeds, which also double-up as winter wear. Pumps and heels are a must with this wear.
Photo Credit: (www.harpersbazaar.com)