- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 124 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 132 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 132 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 132 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 134 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 141 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 195 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 981 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1092 days ago
Michelle Obama’s Style Statement For The Campaign Season
America’s first lady has been successful in keeping the fashion critics guessing what next.
This campaigning season Michelle Obama has displayed an array of fresh designer wear especially in the sleeveless sheaths category.
Let’s have a look at the fabulous collection from the lady who runs the White House.
When she appeared for the first presidential debate of the campaigning season, Michelle dressed in a three-piece suit skirt. The royal blue suit was paired with an elegant printed silk shirt neatly tucked away into the waist high skirt. The suit was aptly paired with a pair of metallic heels to complete the look.
To The View
Michelle Obama graced ABC’s most watched talk show – The View, along with the President, earlier this month. For this she dressed in an emerald green dress accessorized with a simple beaded necklace and maroon pumps to add contrast.
On her visit to the University of Washington, the first lady was seen in a bold printed designer dress, going sleeveless again. She neutralized the look with tan pumps.
Spotted in this cool sleeveless dress was Michelle doing a sound check, as part of the pre-DNC festivities. The cap-toe designer shoes stole the show and complemented the subtle abstract prints of the dress.
Pink and gold
This dress was the most talked about among all the dresses that Michelle Obama has worn so far. The pink and gold dress with blue trims is the ultimate among her collection of campaign trousseau.
On the final day of the DNC, Mrs. Obama was seen sporting a plum colored off-shoulder dress paired with black heels. She made sure her little ones had their own share of the limelight and gave them very distinct looks to offset her outfit too.
This amazing design and blast of color came as a pleasant change to the regular dress designs commonly worn by the lady. With a part of the hair combed back in style, the entire look is one of elegance and simplicity.
Red and white
The leading lady has neatly offset the bright scarlet hue by intelligent use of the embroidered white cardigan. With heels to match and an elegant set of pearls, she is ready to set the show ablaze.
Here Mrs. Obama is ready for her speech in a skirt that has been tastefully teamed with a contrasting color top. Neatly tucked in, the aqua hue of the top complements the pastel pink of the skirt very well. The neckline has been accented by use of a multi-strand pearl necklace.
Photo Credit: (www.fabsugar.com)