- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 123 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 132 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 132 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 132 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 134 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 140 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 194 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 981 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1091 days ago
Men Fashion Trends Fall Winter 2012-2013
Fashion is as important in case of men as it is in case of women. You should know that there are a lot of fashion forward men and if you happen to be one of them, there are some trends that you must find out about.
Fur is something which actually never goes out of style. For men, it appears only on the collar of the coats as decoration. However the designers came up with more choices for this season. If you take a look at the runways you will see basic coats, but also some fancy ones that come with different colors and materials.
You can also go for fur jackets, if you can confidently carry them. If the fur coats and jackets are too much for you, consider the fur vests that are perfect for the informal occasions. In case this is still too much for you, try wearing fur only as detail, on your collar, for instance.
You may think that hats aren’t fashionable anymore, but they made a huge comeback. The runways will surely give you an idea how the hats are an important part of the look. Each brand came with different styles and different attitude, including Thom Browne, Dsquared2 and Dior Homme.
Looking for the trendiest color, think about red. Besides grey and black, this color was used the most often on the runways. It was combined with other colors as well, not only black to achieve a higher impact. It looks like red is the new black for men.
We have to admit that the color range of the majority of the collections is quite surprising. The traditional fall and winter colors are only rarely used or abandoned entirely. Instead we can see bright colors that usually are used for the summer collections.
The spring and summer colors used for the cold season range between flash blue and hot pink with everything within that you could possibly think of. This is especially visible in case of the collection offered by D&G. In the same time we also have to note that bright orange was also often used.
If you want to spice your look up a bit, look for the items that come with stripes. You can find shirts, cardigans and scarves with this pattern.