- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 151 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 160 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 160 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 160 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 162 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 168 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 222 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 1009 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1119 days ago
How to Wear Your Favorite Dress in the Upcoming Cold Season
If you happen to have a dress that you simply can’t give up on, you should know that there are some things you could try before you put away the summer wardrobe. This way you can extend the period of time in which you can wear your favorite dresses and you can also make some economies.
The easiest way to turn your summer dress into something warmer is to wear a pair of tights. The black opaque tights work amazing for the majority of the dresses, but you might also think about burgundy and chocolate brown. The secret in this case is to make sure that the tights are thick enough, of at least 80 dens.
Another thing that you may try is to wear neutral colored roll necks under the dress, such as white, black, grey, or beige. This trick works very well for the cap sleeve and strapless styles. However you shouldn’t use this trick if you want to wear a spaghetti or halter strap neckline. Make sure that you avoid bulkiness.
Knee high boots
For sure you know that if the feet are warm, your entire body will be warm. So on the fall days when you still can wear short sleeves, think about pairing your dresses with knee high boots. This looks the best if the boots’ hem meets the dress’ hem and this way you will also be warmer.
You might also opt for mid-calf style boots, but in this case you should wear opaque tights too or have a fake tan to keep lean the leg line.
In case you consider that your favorite dress is too short for the cold season, you can wear it as a tunic and add to the look a pair of leather tights. In order to winterize the look you should also add a cardigan and a scarf. Make sure that you are careful with the hemline. The best length is the mid-thigh because the longer ones could make you look wider and shorter.
Wearing coats over the summer dresses is simple, flattering and easy. There is nothing more chic and more feminine than a long coat over your summer dress. The same style was seen in case of Jackie Kennedy and it is trendy this year as well. In order to look effortlessly pretty, opt for a trench coat, preferably in a bright color.