- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 125 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 134 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 134 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 134 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 136 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 142 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 196 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 983 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1093 days ago
How to Build Up a Casual Laid Back Look for Fall Winter 2012-2013
In some cases going for an elegant look is just too much, so for less formal occasion you might prefer a more laid back and casual approach. Although you might think that this is easy to achieve, keep in mind that only the perfect items can help you achieve perfect results.
Explore your dark side
There are some items that people think are too formal to be used for casual looks, such as a shirt and a tie. In spite of that you can use these items to achieve a laid back look, too. For instance you should wear a pair of dark blue jeans, a hot pink button-up shirt, a black tie made of leather and a black leather jacket.
If you take a look at the runways you will notice that in many cases the models are wearing boots. You can incorporate this item into your look along with a pair of straight leg jeans, a denim shirt and in the end complete the look with a white cardigan.
Layers can also help you achieve the perfect style. Think about wearing a pair of blue jeans and a turquoise shirt. Add another blouse above the shirt in a darker color, preferably with stripes and in the end put on a leather jacket.
Preparing for the cold season
To make sure that you won’t be cold, you should put on a pair of boots, a pair of dark colored jeans, a white shirt, with a dark colored tie and in the end a denim jacket. If you still think that you will be cold, you could also get a vest on that will make sure that you can fight the cold of the night.
It is possible that you are aiming for a sporty look. If this is the case you should consider a pair of sports shoes, a pair of dark blue jeans, a dark colored shirt, such as dark blue and a denim jacket. As the finishing touch you should also throw in a pair of black leather gloves to add personality to your look.
Keep it simple
For a simpler look opt for a pair of dark colored jeans, a white shirt with a black stripe in the middle, a jacket and a pair of boots. You will look like you didn’t really think about what you are wearing, and you just put on whatever you had at hand. The result – effortless yet really eye catching look.