- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 150 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 159 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 159 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 159 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 161 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 167 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 221 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 1008 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1118 days ago
Latest Runway Trends for Fall 2012
Fall is just around the corner and its time again to amp up your wardrobe with the latest runway trends. Here is a selection of the most popular fashion for this season. Take your pick from the newly unveiled trends and make sure your wardrobe is updated with the best from Fall 2012.
Baroque Fashion Trends
Baroque styles are the pet favorites of designers and Fall 2012 welcomes you with a wide variety to choose from. The podiums at the recently concluded fashion week were chock-a-block with the latest baroque designs. Baroques are an excellent choice for special occasions. The style essentially features intricate and heavy ornamental work on a variety of fabric. One can choose from satin and silk or go for the sheer designs if you are the bold and adventurous kind. The garment can vary from LBD to evening gowns or even a three piece suit. The choice is yours. We suggest minimal use of accessories with this style.
Gothic designer wear
The latest on the ramp is the straight- out- of- Gotham city look. Gothic is a cult fashion and includes grays and blacks to fit the theme. Victorian gowns, trendy leather pencil skirts with yokes, leather blazers, embellished above the knee dresses are some of the trends to choose from. Makeup can include pale compacts and black lips with hair dyed stark black or white. Knee high boots go well with many of these dresses.
Fall is the time to get your knits out. Whether you wear them as casuals, formals or party wear, you can never go wrong with knits. Blending light colored knitted tops and sweaters with dark colored skirts and pants are the latest fashion. Team them up with sheer or translucent stockings to complete the look. High heeled boots and leather shoes go well with the combination. Plane, block and motif knits are in vogue this year.
Dressing in leather screams luxury and classic elegance and Fall 2012 seems to be the right time for this. From long trench coats to colorful pencil skirts, leather is an all time favorite for fall and winter seasons. Coats lined in fur not only look opulent but also keep you warm on windy evenings. Try accessorizing with leather bags and belts of contrasting colors.
Masculine inspired outfits
Suits and formal trousers were a big hit among the fashionistas last fall. The trend has continued this year too and ruled the ramp. Designs with striped fabric are more popular this year. Custom -made suits will give the classy look when paired with appropriately matched shirts.
photo credit: (www.fashion-style.becomegorgeous.com)