- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 123 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 131 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 131 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 131 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 133 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 140 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 194 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 981 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1091 days ago
Top Colors to Make You Shine During 2012-2013 Cold Season
Every woman who is keeping up with the trends knows that the clothes bring color to our lives, but what colors should they bring the upcoming cold season? In order to get all your looks right for the fall, you have to make sure to incorporate in your wardrobe the hottest colors of the cold season.
It is just natural that during the cold season the neutral colors are really trendy, such as grey. The good thing about it is that it is easy to mix and match and there are a lot of items in this color, such as skirts, coats, capes and so on.
In case you would like to achieve an elegant look, this is the way to go. Again, this is a neutral color that it easy to match and it is believed to be the perfect color for a coat. Naturally you will also find skirts, pants, blouses, shirts and even shorts in this color.
If you aren’t a big fan of black, this is the perfect alternative for you. The best thing about the color is that it is bold and rich and there are a lot of different variations for you to choose from. The most eccentric dresses on the runway have been presented in this color.
A lot of women feel like their wardrobe needs something to spice it up. If this is your case, look no more: cobalt blue is the right choice for you. This is a really versatile color, and you will find dresses, skirts, pants, coats and anything you can think of in this color.
Again, if you want to have some color in your wardrobe, look for a color of this kind. It is known to be full or character and rich, and so will be your outfit if you are daring enough to use this color. You might have spotted it on the runways of several designers.
Although orange isn’t a traditional color for the cold season, it might be time to spice things up and get a coat in this bold color. You can be sure that all the designers would approve and this is a sure way to grab the attention of the people around you.
When it comes to bright colors, the color palette of the cold season is quite limited, except for mustard yellow.