- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 124 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 132 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 132 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 132 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 134 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 141 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 195 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 982 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1092 days ago
Top 5 Jewelry Trends for Fall 2012
Jewelry designers may be counted in thousands, but only a few qualify as the best. Here are the latest designs in jewelry that are currently trending on top of the shoppers’ list.
1. Turquoise beauties
Inspired by the deep blue sea, these pieces by Irene Neuwirth are a class apart. They resemble nothing of what you have worn before. These unique and exclusive pieces of jewelry are set in precious metals with an elegant combination of sparkling diamonds. Neuwirth line is available at Barneys New York and fine jewelry retail stores worldwide.
2. Animal Prints by Phillips House
Animal designs are the newest trend in jewelry this season. These exquisite zebra earrings will add a touch of class to your fall embellishments. Get your pick from their flagship stores spread across USA and all Harrods outlets in UK.
3. Eco-friendly Jewelry by Pippa Small
The elegant earrings from Pippa Small tell the tale of a designer who strives to create eco-friendly gold jewelry. All of the gold in Pippa’s jewelry is got by using cyanide free extraction processes. This brand of jewelry is definitely for those who go green even when choosing jewelry. Choose from her wide range of awe-inspiring work in gold and semi-precious stones to add to your collection. The delicately crafted pieces speak volumes about the designer and the craftsmanship.
4. Wilderness range from K. Brunini
The name is synonymous with wild imagination, the kind found nowhere else in the world of fine jewelry. The fox pendant featured here is crafted from carved moose and sports real fox hair. The neck piece is made from 18 k yellow gold and exudes finesse through the animal that almost comes out alive. What’s more you could change the effect by using the fox as a pin on your lapel. Go grab your choice from the latest Brunini and stock your fall collection.
5. Iconic pieces from Verdura
A veteran in the art of fine jewelry, Verdura has been the choice of the rich and the famous since the 1800s. This vintage pedant is a depiction of the timeless pieces of jewelry that the brand brings. The others in this line are the best blend of precious stones with gold and other precious metals. It ranks way above the 5th avenue designs and continues to charm the connoisseurs of jewelry. Adding this to your shopping cart this Fall will ensure heads turning wherever you go.
photo credit: (www.elle.com)