- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 150 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 159 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 159 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 159 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 161 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 167 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 221 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 1008 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1118 days ago
Stripes and Color Blocks – You Can Make Them Work
One of the hottest patterns of the season is the stripes. Although they could look gorgeous on you, if you don’t mix them well, your outfit could turn into a disaster.
Think about the boots
You have the possibility to wear pair of simple boots with a dress with stripes made of silk and a striped cardigan. In order to add a special touch to your look you could also get a pair of glasses. This way you will achieve a really hot look. The best thing you could do is to keep the stripe theme going right to your ankle boots.
Multiply the stripes
There is no rule saying that you should have only one kind of stripe in your outfit. In fact there are a lot of striped pieces of clothing that you could mix and match. For instance you could think about a mixstripe drape tank matched with a cardigan with super soft shagstripe, chasm wash legging jeans and your favorite pair of platform sandals. If you pair different kinds of stripes you can play with the scale.
There is no place for shyness
The specialists say that women should always go for some pattern play, but they should be from the same color family. The stripes make it possible for you to show off your daring side. If you have the courage for it, you could wear a lanestripe tee matched with colortreadcami dress made of silk, a chambray shirt with a harvest wash and in the end throw in a pair of lace-up oxfords.
Colorblock the tops
You don’t have to think about simple and dull T-shirts and go for a colorblock shirt instead. Match this shirt with a pair of high riser jeans that comes with a black frost wash and a belt in a bright color. Your outfit would be just perfect with a striped backpack.
Although playing with your clothes on the rainy days isn’t the most fun thing you can think of, there are some mixes that you could try. Pick a striped miniskirt and add to it a bowbell tee. Also don’t forget about some old-school wellies. The look is just amazing because every item is graphic and so there is some cohesion in the look. The oversized bow, the bright boots and the stripes just scream to be worn together.
Having these great tips, I’m sure you can now pull off wearing these stripes and color blocks! You can also have these tips turned into custom brochures for your fashion business or just for your collection. Just always have in mind that being comfortable in any dress you wear, is the most important thing.
photo credit: (www.fashion-style.becomegorgeous.com)