- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 126 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 134 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 134 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 134 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 136 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 143 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 197 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 983 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1094 days ago
Top Trends to Rock Fall Winter 2012 -2013
As a new season arrives the world of the true fashionistas changes a bit because of the new trends. In case you would like to make sure that you are on the top as fashion is concerned you should consider all the latest trends.
The ‘it’ color combination
In case you want to make sure that you rock the hottest combination, think about navy blue and black. The top item having this combination was created by Carolina Herrera and it was a striped dress. Naturally you can achieve the same combination using separate top and bottom pieces.
Another one of the main color trends in the next season is burgundy. We can say that this is the new black. Designers like this color because it has a luxurious and elegant feel to it. Peter Som created a peplum dress in this color that comes with a zipper in the front that is just begging fall to come.
Burgundy isn’t present only in case of the dresses, but also when it comes to outerwear. Jason Wu came up with the idea of a cape in this color. Jackets are also available in this color, such as the one offered by Rag & Bone. The raincoats have also been hit by the color, as it was seen on the runways of Diane von Furstenberg.
The hottest print
If you don’t mind having prints in your wardrobe, the hottest one that you can think about is the reptile print. For instance there are the python prints that were used by Yigal Azrouel that were seen on silk. This way the designer achieved perfect contrast between soft and hard.
Although fish aren’t considered to be reptiles, the fish scale prints set fire to the runways of Cristiano Siriano. In this case the dress also came with a fishtail silhouette. The tortoise shell prints also had their place on the runways, especially in case of the collection of Cynthia Rowley.
Leather never really goes out of fashion and so it is no wonder that it was seen on the runways of Rodarte in the shape of a white and black striped dress. Kevork Kiledjian proved that women don’t have to show a lot of skin to look sexy. There was a dress made of buttery leather with a criss-cross texture that simply made the audience melt even though the model was covered up.