- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 151 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 159 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 159 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 159 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 161 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 168 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 222 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 1009 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1119 days ago
Olympic Inspired Fashion Buys You Would Love
The Olympics isn’t only about sports anymore; since it is such a special event, it manages to make it into the world of fashion as well. If you would like to show your support for the athletes and other sportsmen, consider adding some sporty items to your wardrobe.
You can’t really say that these are just like any other sports shoe. In fact their special style makes them just perfect for a more special attire. The good thing about these shoes is that they can be worn with both skirts and pants or jeans and you can incorporate them in a less sporty look too.
Although this piece of clothing is quite difficult to pull off, there are a few true fashionistas who could manage. Since the print of the joggers is really colorful you should keep the rest of your look simple. However you could have a deep red lipstick on to draw the attention to your face.
Believe it or not, the Olympics also affected the world of accessories and so you can find some special pieces. For instance there is a ring that you might like that comes with the number ‘2012’. You can be sure that when people will see this ring they will know what it refers to.
If you would like to work out a bit most probably you would like to feel like a champion. You can have this feeling if you have a jumper with medals on. This is a really interesting design and it was Markus Lupfer who realized the need of people to feel special and unique.
Urban survival kit
This survival kit comes in a special bag that you can wear when you meet up with friends or for a walk in the park. It comes with all the items that you could possibly need for a perfect day in the city, including an umbrella to make sure that your perfect hairstyle won’t be ruined by the rain.
The special thing about this clutch is that it comes with the flag of the UK.
It looks like fashion always manages to surprise people. We have to admit that it is more than surprising to see some underwear with embroidered motifs of the Olympics. And it was none other than Stella McCartney who came up with this spectacular idea.
photo credit: (fashion.telegraph.co.uk)