- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 125 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 134 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 134 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 134 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 136 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 142 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 196 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 983 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1093 days ago
Michael Kors and the Touch of Fabulous for Fall 2012
We know that sometimes less is more, but when it comes to the latest collection of Michael Kors we have to admit that more is more, especially if there is more from head to toe (meaning that there is some piling). In this case a lot of attention was spent on the ‘total look’.
The ‘ total look’
This means that the entire outfit is accessorized. Even though the majority of the designers are trying to keep everything minimal (except for the digitalized prints and the neon colors), Michael Kors started juggling with hair ornamentation, hats and jewelry not to mention the boots and bags.
This collection has been inspired by the elegant yet casual women of ‘American Beauty’ and Gary Cooper’s style. This way he achieved a style that is chic and cozy in the same time. If you take a look at the collection for sure you will notice the sleeveless peacoats, huge belted furs, cable-knit sweaters, masculine greatcoats, lean skirts with lace, black biker and ski pants, lace slips and satin dresses.
When it comes to the knitted items, you should know that they are suitable for the latest trend if they look hand knitted. Regarding the biker and ski pants we have to note that these might be the only ones that work for a more girly look and the satin dresses remind people of the Broadway girls.
For sure you know that this is one of the hottest trends of the moment. The main point is to have a layer over something smaller. However there was a lot of focus on avoiding heavy and cumbersome looks. Kors made sure that all the outfits looked lightweight and feathery.
Kors is no stranger to the world of accessories. The most interesting items included furry picture hats, metallic high heels and framed doctor bags. All of these are easy to understand and also easy to wear. The message of the collection is quite simple: wear it, enjoy it and go on living your life.
If your life philosophy is something like this message, you can be sure that the items of the collection are just perfect for you. Naturally you can be sure that all of them have been created using top quality materials. If you wear clothes like these, you can be sure that there will be a lot of heads turning after you.
photo credit: (www.fashion-style.becomegorgeous.com)