- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 150 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 158 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 158 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 158 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 160 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 167 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 221 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 1008 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1118 days ago
How Can You Rule the Fall with Sexy Denim
In the majority of the cases when people think about denim they have a pair of jeans in their mind. The truth is that denim is a lot more than jeans; there are also the vests, dresses, shirts and extras that you could use in your wardrobe. Just be daring and expand your style.
It is a known fact that denim doesn’t really work with denim. However you have the possibility to make it work. Just wear a pair of skinny jeans along with a denim shirt and also add to your look a colorful cardigan and a bag with some details to complement the look. It is best if the shirt has a bright color while the jeans should have a darker color.
The good news about the denim shirts is that you can also use them to layer. For instance you could have a T-shirt on with a denim shirt on top. Complete the outfit with a pair of pants of a pair of colorful jeans, such as mustard yellow.
If you go for a dip-dyed denim shirt, you will be able to wear the shirt and achieve a more elegant look. You have the possibility to wear a blouse beneath the shirt and match it with a bright colored skirt. It is best if the skirt begins where the shirt changes its color.
There are a lot of people who are reminded of the ‘70s when they see a denim skirt. The truth is that it is really trendy and there are a lot of different styles for you to choose from, such as the pencil skirt. This is a piece of clothing that you can wear just anywhere including shopping, lunch, dinner and even the office.
For a more playful and innocent look, go for the pleated denim skirt. This is just perfect for your free time, such as a long walk in the park or meeting up with some old friends. The advantage of the piece is that it can make you look amazing with minimal effort.
Similarly to the denim skirt, this piece of clothing can also be worn just anywhere. You can put it on if you go to the coffee shop or to the office, or when you have to take the kids to soccer practice. The best thing about it is that it is versatile.
photo credit: (www.elle.com)