- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 151 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 159 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 159 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 159 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 161 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 167 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 222 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 1008 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1119 days ago
Celebrity Summer Shoes – Slippers vs. Bejeweled Sandals
This summer there are two stars regarding footwear: slippers and bejeweled sandals. No matter which option you choose, the good news is that both of them are comfortable and they can become the perfect addition to just any outfit.
If the ballet pump isn’t suitable for your outfit you can consider the demure dark slippers that can complete any outfit. Although these have a masculine look to them, they are still very easy to wear.
Prints and patterns
We all know that this season the animal patterns are very trendy and so it is no wonder that this print also made it to the world of shoes. Although you may think that these are easy to mix and match, you should know that you should never wear them if you have any other piece of clothing with animal patterns.
Although the nude and black slippers are easy to mix and match, those that come in luxurious cobalt or poppy pink draw a lot more attention upon themselves. Make sure that the vivid colors won’t scare or intimidate you.
Wearing shoes of this kind can really spice your look up. The truth is that during the summer it is difficult to wear jewelry so you could wear jewels on your shoes.
She decided to go for two of the hottest trends of this season: the maxi dress and the bejeweled flat sandals. If you would like to get shoes just like hers you should look for studded gladiator sandals, something like the ones offered by Nine West Shoes.
The same trend is followed by the model as well. She went for a mint green dress and flat bejeweled sandals. If you take a look at her style you will see that she has no other jewelry on, this way making sure that she doesn’t have too much bling.
The flat shoes aren’t really for her, so instead she opted for studded platform sandals. Although the summer is really hot, she opted for skinny jeans, a blouse and a blazer for the daytime.
A similar style was seen in case of this actress as well. She matched her shirt and her skinny jeans with flat studded sandals. It looks like she prefers the comfortable shoes for her free time during summer.