- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 150 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 159 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 159 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 159 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 161 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 167 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 221 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 1008 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1118 days ago
The Best of Teen Choice Red Carpet Fashion
The Teen Choice Awards is always an important event in the life of celebrities, and so they are trying to look their best when they step on the red carpet. Although all of them are trying, each year there is someone who gets it wrong. Nonetheless most probably you are interested in the celebrities who got it right.
The star of the ‘Twilight Saga’ decided to have a more laid back style that is typical for her. Her clothes were created by Roberto Cavalli and she opted for a blue oversized blazer along with black leggings and a loose white shirt. Although you may think that she looked too laid back for the event, we have to admit that she looked amazing.
Now this is an outfit that you could have heard a lot about. Her dress was created by Falguni & Shane Peacock. The look of the dress reminds people of a bee or to Bumblebee from Transformers. While some people say that she looked stunning, this could be quite debatable. No matter what you may think, you can’t deny that she made a statement and it is a good thing that she is experimenting with styles.
In this case the actress opted for the ‘good girl’ look and she went for a pink Dsquared2 dress. Although this looks really cute on her and shows off her romantic side, some people say that she looks like a pink lipstick. However, we may have already got used to her girly style.
As we all know, the actress was among the winners, so it was a must for her to look her best. She opted for a silver colored Atelier Versace dress. We have to say that the dress looks pretty interesting mostly due to the decorative elements. She matched the dress with silver pumps.
The actress had a style that was a bit different from all the other styles. She didn’t opt for a dress but for a top and a skirt made of the same material, offered by Jonathan Saunders. The base color of the dress was green with a yellow and brown pattern. The color looked amazing on the actress.
The actress opted for a turquoise dress offered by J. Mendel. The best feature of the dress was the front slit. She matched the dress with gold colored shoes.
photo credit: (www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com)