- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 150 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 159 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 159 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 159 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 161 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 167 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 221 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 1008 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1118 days ago
Summer 2012 – How to Handle Prints?
This season one of the hottest trends is to rock different kinds of prints. Although all those prints may seem overwhelming at the beginning, you should know that there are some things that you could do to make sure that you are rocking them in all the right ways.
Prints and mono colored items
For instance, if you have a skirt with some kind of print you could wear it with a one color T-shirt. It is possible that there is one common color in the items, but it is also possible that they are entirely different. This is just great if you are going for contrast.
Prints of the same group
There is no rule that says that you can’t mix and match different prints. However there is a rule that you should keep in mind in this case: you have to make sure that the two prints belong to the same group, such as two items with floral prints.
However in this case it is important to remember never to mix two prints that don’t belong to the same group, like flower prints with animal prints.
On the other hand, if you have a dress that comes with two completely different prints, you should wear it with confidence because for sure that won’t be a fashion disaster.
If anyone dares to say something, you should mention the name of the designer who created the dress for reference.
By doing so you can be sure that there will be no further comments and you will be considered even more fashionable than before.
Trendy prints in the wardrobe
You could incorporate the new styles with the existing items from your wardrobe. For example the floral and geometrical patters look very good with classic suits, not to mention some of the ethnic patterns.
Naturally in this case you should be thinking about summer suits that are made of light fabrics.
In the same time the printed shirts also look amazing with casual pants or pencil skirts. The best thing you could do at this moment is to experiment with the new items and the pieces of clothing that you already have.
Make sure that you make some room in your closet for the clothes with energetic and bright patterns. You have to make sure that you allow this trend to get into your wardrobe and that you will make the best of it.