- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 151 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 160 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 160 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 160 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 162 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 168 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 222 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 1009 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1119 days ago
10 Ways to Sexify Your Summer 2012 Wear
We could all agree that summer is the time for women to look sexy, and due to the trends that are on the tops this season, this is something pretty easy to achieve.
1. Going metallic
The metallic tops have been available for quite some time now, but this season also comes with metallic pants, tops and jackets. Besides the traditional silver and gold you can find these items in more daring colors as well, such as green or blue.
2. Lace up
You don’t have to focus on the old fashioned and weighed down lace, but the modern one that is whimsical, airy and romantic.
If you would like to rock some dresses of this kind, take a look at the ones offered by Oscar de la Renta or Valentino. Lace is also used as an accent in case of the suits of Louis Vuitton.
No matter what color you have in mind, for sure you will find pleats. The dresses come with drop waist and high waist.
Both of them have their advantages; the high waist ones could look a bit outdated, while the drop waists aren’t as advantageous for the girls with short torsos. The designers that have adopted the style include Prada, Chloe, Celine, and Ellie Saab.
4. Cold shoulder
There is a shift in the world of fashion and more and more designers are concentrating on the shoulders of women. Some of the hottest items of the seasons include the cut out tops, blouses and dresses.
5. Bum wrap
These kinds of pants are the most suitable items to wear if you would like to spice up a summer night. Although this isn’t an entirely new trend, it looks like the designers have decided to show women that they can have fun with fashion.
6. Sporty look
A lot of designers have come up with sporty items, such as Alexander Wang with the motocross mash and Marc Jacobs with the tennis skirt. Isabel Marant also adopted the new trend and offers track pants and jerseys.
7. White shirt dress
For a relaxed and effortless look, all you have to do is to wear a white shirt dress over your swimsuit. In order to complete the look, also get an oversized tote bag and some flats that are both comfortable and stylish.
The good thing about the caftans is that they are breezy and they come in numerous different styles and lengths. You could wear them to a party or to the beach.
9. Floral swimsuits
To make sure that you will be different than the rest of the crowd, make sure that you go for a floral swimsuit. These are very feminine and they also look a lot more fun than the others. Almost all of the designers have come up with designs of this kind.
10. Nautical inspired jewelry
It is easy to create a unique look with items of this kind and you may know that the main focus is blue.