- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 125 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 134 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 134 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 134 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 136 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 142 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 196 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 983 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1093 days ago
Fashion Week Updates – The Return to Fabulous by Valentino Haute Couture
The true fashionistas can hardly wait for the most important fashion weeks to find out about the latest trends. This time we are referring to the couture collection by Valentino that was presented at the Paris fashion week. The best thing about the pieces of clothing is that they are feminine but they aren’t too girly. This way they fulfill all the purposes of fashion.
We all know that Mr. Valentino retired in 2008 and since then Pier Paolo Piccioli and Maria Grazia Chiuri are the co-creative directors. We have to admit that they are doing a wonderful job with maintaining the image of the label. They can come up with collections that are understated and calm, rich and beautiful.
What can they do?
We might say that the biggest achievement of the label is that it took simple items, such as jumpsuits and turned them into something amazing and beautiful. Just take a look at the Scarlet O’Hara styled dresses that were hand painted and came with a floor-length cape and that was cinched at the waist.
If you think that you can take more, you should also take a look at the pink jumpsuit that comes with a bronze antique finish and a slash-neck.
It looks like the collection really grabbed the attention of all the important people. At the show a lot of A-list celebrities were spotted, such as Kim Kardashian, Clemence Poesy and Kanye West. One of the favorite dresses of the audience was a pink satin dress with long sleeves and a yellow, pink and white floral pattern.
Naturally it was a must for the dress to come with matching pink shoes. Of course we also have to mention the chiffon gown in cocoa pink that came with similar floral patterns and pleated skirt.
What to keep an eye out for
If you take a look at the collection you will also notice the sleeveless sheath with an above-the-knee length. This came with a print in navy, purple, cream and burgundy prints. The truth is that some people said it actually looked like a carpet.
Floor length gowns
It is easy to notice that the main focus of the collection was on the full length gowns. These usually come with sheer parts to make the legs visible and to add a retro feel to the dresses.
All in all, this is a must see collection.
photo credit: (http://www.examiner.com)