Independence Day is fast approaching, and everyone is scouring the stores for great garments to make them look their best on the fourth of July! This season, vintage inspired pieces are in, so be on the lookout for one of a kind dresses and accessories. Also hot this summer are loud prints, soft colors, and retro chic flair- all accompanied by comfortable fabrics and effortless silhouettes. Here are some great ideas to make sure you have the best fourth of July ensemble at the barbeque!
1. Rock An All American Dress – You’ll be hotter than a summer day in a super short patriotic themed dress! A great idea is to find a dress with a denim bodice and a red and white striped skirt that hits at mid thigh. Pair with sexy sandals and sparkling accessories from Front Jewelers and you’ll be sure to be the talk of the party!
2. Slip Into Something Comfortable – The fourth of July is a national beach holiday, so the best way to wear your patriotic garb is to sport some stylish beach wear! Cover your best assets in stars and stripes for a sexy splash of summer fun! You’ll be the star of the beach all summer long in patriotic swimwear!
3. Go Nude to Make A Statement – Nude colors, that is! If you aren’t comfortable with the nautical colors of the American flag, opt for a chic top printed in stars and stripes, without the red and blue!
4. Dress Up Your Babes – Nothing’s cuter than little ones in ruffles and vintage chic patriotic wear! Dress your little princess is a white summer dress with a flag printed denim sun hat for sweet summer pictures, or get crafty and make some retro ruffled bell bottoms decked out in stars and stripes!
5. Keep It Simple – From bold printed maxi dresses to men’s distressed screen tees and relaxed denim, your whole family can be camera ready this fourth of July. Get ready to hit the beach and celebrate America!
This fourth of July, the whole family can show up to Independence Day parties in style. Whether you’re looking for an awesome ensemble for yourself or individual pieces to keep the whole family’s patriotic spirit alive, accessories from Front Jewelers will bring the whole look together. With a selection of colored diamonds, gold, silver, and much more to choose from, you’ll shine almost as bright as Old Glory herself this fourth of July!