- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 151 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 160 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 160 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 160 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 162 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 168 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 222 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 1009 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1119 days ago
Adidas Original Celebration of Olympic Games
It looks like the Olympics also has an effect on the world of fashion. You may have heard that the retailer from New York, Opening Ceremony created a new fall collection in collaboration with Adidas for this special occasion.
If you know that brand for sure you have noticed that it has a somewhat dorky spirit. This is why it is no wonder that the new collection has a juvenile but playful vibe to it. In the collection you can find kaleidoscopic floral motifs, vibrant splotched prints and the bandana patterns that are specific for the brand.
Since we are talking about the Olympics here, it is no wonder that the materials used for the clothes include neoprene rubber, nylon twills and dry-swim spandex that offers you freedom of movement. Although you may not take part at the Olympics, you could still have all the benefits that 70 pieces of clothing offer to you.
According to the officials of the brand it is always fun to see the contestants dive and swim. This is why the brand included in the new collection swimwear components. This is somewhat surprising because usually the collections of this kind don’t really contain swimwear.
In the ’90s BMX had a major influence on the sporty styles. It looks like the brand didn’t forget about this influence and decided to include in the collection bike attires for both men and women. These are really sleek and simple not to mention that they offer a high level of comfort.
One of the most surprising elements of the collection is the mini poncho with the floral prints. It adds some reversibility to the collection and it adds a hint of elegance without giving up the laid-back style. Although a lot of items are addressed to the male customers, there are also some that are especially created for women.
Some of the items, such as the curve-hugging skirts, peplum tops and bodycon dresses are created to enhance the feminity of women while maintaining a sporty chic look.
Besides all the pieces of clothing, there are also some shoes that could grab your attention. The collection features 20 pairs of shoes. No matter what kind of activity you prefer, you can be sure that you will find at least one pair that is right for you. Most of the shoes were created for jogging or trekking.
photo credit: (www.fashion-style.becomegorgeous.com)