- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 151 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 160 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 160 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 160 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 162 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 168 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 222 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 1009 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1119 days ago
How to Look Fabulous with Plus Size Swimwear
Let’s face it: not all women are size 0, but that doesn’t mean that they can’t look good on the beach or at the pool. The retailers offer a lot of different kinds of swimsuits that are far from being boring and that don’t remind women of their grandma. There are a lot of choices that curvy women could opt for.
For instance there is a red one-shoulder swimsuit that is just perfect for curvy women. The best thing about it is that it controls the tummy, has additional ties at the leg to control the length of the swimsuit and comes with detachable straps for added support. This is a swimsuit that plus size women can feel self-confident in.
When thinking about sexy plus size swimwear you don’t necessarily have to rule wearing bikinis out. There are some vintage styles swimsuits with zebra print that look amazing on curvy women. These come with a sweetheart neckline, sensual cut and adjustable ties. The best thing about them is that they are elegant and sexy in the same time.
If you are looking for a swimsuit that is versatile, look for the convertible ones. These allow you to adjust the straps thus expressing your unique personality. You could tie it behind your neck to have a halter neck, but you could also tie it in the front to avoid having lines if you get a tan. The swimsuits have sewn in cups that are soft, power-mesh lining and supportive straps.
These swimsuits work like magic for curvy women. The designers add a gathered look to the places that hide the flaws of women and that accentuate the right curves. One of the colors that you could be thinking about in this case is turquoise that is stunning, vibrant and graceful. Since the style hides the tummy, it has an instant thinning effect. The majority of the swimsuits have wide straps, so they offer a lot of support.
Polka dots are really hot this season, and the best thing about them is that they could have a slimming effect on your silhouette. The dots are playful and fun. In the majority of the cases the swimsuits come with low cut legs, halter neck, ruched details and a high-waisted bottom.
There are so many styles to try that the decision could become overwhelming. This is why you should give all the styles a shot.