- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 125 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 133 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 133 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 133 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 135 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 141 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 196 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 982 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1093 days ago
Emma Stone Does July Vogue Magazine Cover
It looks like some of the celebrities can have everything that they desire. Emma Stone is known to be a great actress and now we will be able to see her not only as the leading lady of Spider Man, but also as the cover girl of the latest edition of Vogue Magazine.
She looks simply radiant and in the article you will see that she is as goofy as ever.
Fashion and style
One of the things that the actress is best known for is her amazing sense of fashion. She was seen along her career in dresses created by Jil Sander, Dries and Marni. She doesn’t have much to learn about the beauty and hair department either.
She was seen with volumized locks and a sexy deep side part. Her cheeks were simply glowing. Naturally the smoky eyes couldn’t miss either that have already become her signature look. Put all this together and you will have a sweet, sexy and serious look.
As you may have guessed, this was her first cover, and the photos were made by Mario Testino. We can see that her style is inspired by the antique styles like the one of Annie Hall by Diane Keaton, Giambattista Valli and Lanvin.
It looks like there is nothing that this girl can’t do. When the movie requires a versatile personality, she is the best actress to go to. We have seen her in comedies and more serious movies and we also know that she is willing to change her appearance to fit the character.
According to her Spider Man co-star, working with her is something like diving into a river and allowing the water to carry him without holding on to something. She is spontaneous, present and gives everything to the moment. According to Andrew Garfield, all the actors are supposed to be something like her.
The actress confesses that now she is living her childhood dream. She also adds that she suffered from panic attacks in the past and she tells the readers a little about how she learned back home in Arizona to turn all her anxiety into laughter.
She also tells us about the beginnings of her acting career at the age of 14. Now we see her as a different person, fashionable, confident and sexy. You have to love the metamorphosis.
(photo credit: www.refinery29.com)