- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 151 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 159 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 159 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 159 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 161 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 167 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 222 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 1008 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1119 days ago
Posh Spice and a New Collection to Her Productive Label
It looks like having a supportive family really does the trick: Victoria Beckham presented her sixth collection, her 100th dress and her new shoe line in collaboration with Louboutin at NYFW.
Her latest collection was presented at the ‘Sex and the City’ location. At the beginning of the show she appeared in a beige cashmere dress that came with a scarf and said that it was the only thing of the collection that suited her, since at the time when she designed the clothes she didn’t know yet that she was pregnant.
The new line was somewhat different from the style that people were used to. This time there were a lot of bold colors. There was a scarlet red coat presented that got the name of ‘Little Red Riding Hood’. The silhouette of the dresses was a bit more relaxed in order for women to be comfortable while they are stylish.
There were also some nomad dresses in magenta color. Naturally the metallic chiffon couldn’t miss either from the collection. The best thing about these items is that they can be used both during the day and the night.
As it has been mentioned, the dresses have been accessories with boots that have been created in collaboration with Louboutin. This was their first collaboration and maybe not the last. We could have seen numerous knee-high boots and some shoes.
We also mentioned that she presented the 100th dress that she ever created. It was a striking fitted dress that naturally couldn’t miss her special zipper along the spine.
Not so long ago she was only known as Posh Spice. Since then she has become the wife of David Beckham and the mother of three boys, not to mention the baby that was recently born. In less than two years she has become a star in the fashion world.
Victoria has a partnership with Simon Fuller who is a showbiz entrepreneur and so in a little while she has become one of the favorite designers of the celebrities of Hollywood. The celebrities who have been spotted in her dresses include Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz, Blake Lively, Drew Barrymore, Elle Macpherson and TrudieStyler.
As you can see the road from being a housewife to being a well-known and celebrated designer isn’t as long as some of us may think.