- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 125 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 133 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 133 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 133 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 135 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 141 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 196 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 982 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1093 days ago
Fashionable Him: 7 Ways to Wear a Blazer
It is a well-known fact that the blazer is one of the most important pieces of any wardrobe. Nonetheless in many cases, men think that they are too dressy, and they just don’t wear them. In case you would like to make the best of your blazer, here are some tips on how to do it.
1. Dress shirt and jeans
These work best with a navy or tweed blazer and you will get the look of a headmaster. You will have the ultimate academic look.
You could also go for the semi-academic style with slim Levi’s and a shirt with an unbuttoned collar. There is also the option to wear a tie.
2. Tan khakis and black slacks
This style is quite difficult to pull off. Keep in mind that there is a difference between the blazer and the suit, and so you don’t need everything to match; sometimes it is better to go for a contrast. You could go for tan khakis, navy blazer and a dress shirt. You can also try black slacks, a tweed blazer and a blue shirt.
3. Button up shirt and sweater
This is the best look for the fall. The shirt will add structure to your look, while the sweater will keep you warm and add the layering that the look requires. For the look you most definitely need jeans, a wool sweater and button up shirts. In case you feel like the look is too conservative, you could also throw in a pair of sneakers.
4. Black tie
For this formal look you need tweed blazers, black slacks, white shirt, formal shoes and don’t forget about the bow tie either. This way you can achieve the high class look you have been longing for. Naturally the look doesn’t work for all occasions.
5. Rolled up sleeves
For this style you need a large and unstructured blazer. Then roll up the sleeves, as in case of a jacket and then add a T-shirt, sneakers, slim jeans and just pull it off with confidence.
The style is very simple; all you need is a T-shirt, a V neck cardigan, and naturally the blazer. The style will keep you warm without your chest being too exposed. This is a comfortable and classic look, and it can be pulled off by just anybody. A similar style has been presented before, but this one is simpler, and it is just great for the working days.
7. Plaid shirt
If you would like to be fashionable, you should pick a plaid shirt with vivid colors and interesting patterns. You could be considering light gray and dark blue patterns on an electric blue background. Naturally for this you will require a navy blazer. You can be sure that there will be heads turning after you.
You may see that there is a lot to do when you are thinking about blazers and there are a lot of different styles that you could try out to see which one is the most suitable for you.
(photos credit: http://everyguyed.com)