- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 150 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 159 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 159 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 159 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 161 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 167 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 221 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 1008 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1118 days ago
Top 7 Fashion Trends of the Moment
Fashion trends seem to change by the moment, as culture consumes itself more rapidly than ever, thanks to the Internet’s darling child named ‘Social Media’. Fashion is one of those trendsetting cultural engines – fueled by the mighty modeling agency and early adopting celebrities – that will never die down.
So without further ado, mark your Twitter hashtags and check our these 7 FashionTrends of the moment.
Perhaps it’s the primal animal side of us rearing its beautiful head, but furs are big-time in vogue right now and they are popping up in every conceivable way, as accessories, jacket linings, earmuffs, and anklets. Don’t be surprised to see undergarment fur becoming popular soon. Gasp.
Like furs, sequins are showing up in a lot of different styles right now, including swimsuits, evening gowns, jeans, and T-shirts. Since they can be used for stylish flair or simply a subtle addition to your existing wardrobe, sequins are extremely versatile. Fortunately, sequins are relatively inexpensive.
3. Colored Pants
If you think about it, you can just see them walking down the street – purple pants, green pants, yellow pants, all bright primary colors. This relic of the 80′s won’t go away and one can only thank their lucky stars that there aren’t more colors in the rainbow.
Girls wearing Timberland boots is another craze in the fashion world right now. Utility boots in general seem to be doing well as statements of style and independence.
5. Denim Jackets
Denim, especially the faded denim jacket look, is big again for the first time since the 80′s. Since they are warm, denim jackets are naturally popular in the winter time and even look stylish in the spring. Wear with plaid and wait for the magic.
6. Cardigan Sweaters
Popular among men and woman across many age ranges, cardigan sweaters are selling like hot cakes. The big question facing you is whether you will button it up or not. Also, be careful not to wear too loosely, unless you are going for the librarian look.
Men have never worn scarves more than they do right now. Popular among hipsters, academics, and athletes alike, this style is so pervasive that it’s hardly even considered effeminate anymore.
Interestingly, pan-sexual stylistic themes are popular right now – women wearing boots, men wearing scarves, both men and women wearing cardigans and denim. But remember, fashion changes on a dime. Tomorrow we could be back to zoot suits and cargo pants!