- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 151 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 159 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 159 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 159 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 161 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 168 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 222 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 1009 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1119 days ago
Men Suits Get a Slimline Touch in 2012
Every year there are different trends in men’s suits, and this year we can expect to see slimline suits. It looks like the major fashion houses have already adopted the new style, and maybe it’s time for you as well to consider renewing your wardrobe.
(photo credit: www.shoppersbase.com)
The slimline suits that are offered by Hugo come with a blend of silk and luxurious wool. The jacket comes with two buttons and although it has a polished look, it is still modern. To make the jacket even more interesting, it comes with notch lapels that are made of the same material. At the sides we can find a vent, and the cuff comes with four buttons. The pants have straight legs and come with a mid-rise. For storage there are French pockets in the front and you can find zip flies.
The company has come up with classical looking suits. In this case the jacket comes with notched lapels welt and flap pockets and just as in the previous case, there are two buttons to close the jacket in the front. In this case the pants come with a concealed button, zip fly and clasp. In case of the pants we can find belt loops, back button pockets and slant pockets. Naturally all of the buttons come with the logo of the company. The material of the suits is composed of wool and mohair, so that the suits can only be dry cleaned.
The best thing about the suits that Ralph Lauren has to offer is that they are suitable for all seasons and they are impeccably tailored. In this case the body width is lean with narrow arms, and the pants come with a slim cut and they have a lower rise. Just as the previous jackets, these also come with two buttons and they come with notched lapel, double vented back and sloped shoulders. Naturally there are some pockets inside as well for storage.
The pants have a curtain waistband and the clients have the possibility to have custom tailoring. The suits are manufactured in Italy and are made of 100% wool, while the lining is 100% viscose. Make sure that you dry clean the suits.
As you can see, there might be some big changes in the look of the suits that we will see this year.