- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 151 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 159 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 159 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 159 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 161 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 167 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 222 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 1008 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1119 days ago
Top Celebrity Summer Style to Fall in Love With
Style statements set by celebrities go on to become popular trends. So let’s take a look at the top fashion statements of the summer, which are or will be a hot trend.
The maxi has been seen sported by celebrities like Nicole Richie and Minka Kelly. Maxis are a return to the seventies and can be easily personalized to reflect the individual. Modern accessories will give it that chic look or one could choose a few on the edge accessories to make it look edgy.
When sporting maxi skirts, add a touch of sexiness with a knotted blouse. Look sexy without showing a lot of skin.
Sarah Jessica parker is a fashion icon and what she wears or carries drives her fans crazy. Her bold fashion sense is a trend setter and she always seems to be step ahead of what’s in. This summer she was seen carrying a big white bag. Large bags are convenient to carry your stuff around and white is a color that suits every dress and occasion.
Look cool this hot summer with loose fit pajama pants. Look for bold animal prints that really set the trend. Remember to always wear wedges or heels with them, to make them look dressy. Shenae Grimes has been seen advocating this look.
Hats are a great way to protect the face from unwanted heat and they also add elegance to any outfit. Look for wide brimmed hats, fedoras and big floppy ones to keep the sun away.
Celebrities like Reese Witherspoon manage to hold on to their girlish looks even when they come across as an ‘in control boss’. Her impeccable style sense makes her look perfect, no matter what role she plays in the real life.
Michelle Obama is among the best dressed presidential wives and has an innate sense of style that makes her stand apart from the crowd. She spent the whole summer working and no doubt what she wore is now part of most summer trends. She flaunted mixed patterns, bright colors, price points and plenty of textures to go with bold jewelry and trendy shoes.
A bold style statement made by celebrities like Gwen Stefani and Miley Cyrus is doing the rounds and is much loved. Wear a sheer white shirt with a brightly colored bra underneath. It’s steaming hot and has set the tongues wagging.
Add huge shades like Pippa Middleton and Angelina Jolie. Huge shades add elegance to a dress and are loved by everyone. The classic summer dress turns modern with old bonds being revived. Use broad belts around the waist to emphasize the voluptuous body.