- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 150 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 159 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 159 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 159 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 161 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 167 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 221 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 1008 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1118 days ago
Red and Sparkles Reigned over the Oscars This Time
This year the red carpet for the biggest Hollywood film awards were more than glowing. Several actresses chose to be in the eternal red – the host of the Oscars Anne Hathaway wore a dress by Valentino, while Sandra Bullock chose a strapless dress by Vera Wang.
The young candidate for the Best actress Award Jennifer Lawrence was another celebrity that chose a red minimalist Calvin Klein dress. The dresses of Oscar are no longer classic dresses with huge necks. They are more classy and vibrant as we saw on the prestigious movie event.
The Spanish actress Penelope Cruz, who arrived with her husband, Javier Bardem, chose an amazing dark red dress. The red color chosen by Jennifer Hudson was even more vivid because of its tangerine hue.
The silver color was yet another favorite in the event. Gwyneth Paltrow was flashing more than an statuette Oscar in a silver dress by Calvin Klein.
Hilary Swank bet on silver strapless dress with gray feathers on the skirt. Halle Berry chose silver gown by Marchesa, Nicole Kidman’s dress was “Dior” with silver embroidery, while Michelle Williams chose pearl gray Chanel gown.