- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 151 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 160 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 160 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 160 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 162 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 168 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 222 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 1009 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1119 days ago
Is Temperly Redefining Glamour on London Runway?
London fashion week has many things to show for and the autumn – winter season of 2011 comes with many delightful surprises here.
Alice Temperly accustomed the fashion world with a very original approach towards the whole concept of vintage meets glamor.
This season brought to the catwalk a very interesting combination of textures and details that made Temperly worthy of a royal attention.
Temperley’s vision demonstrated that the opulence is back for the cold season of 2011. Their vision brought back a spectacular feminine air where class was defined by combination of textures, savant embroidered details and shinning glitter.
The combination of neutrals and black with complex layering of velvet and satin created the image of an independent woman, sexy to the last bone of her body.
Rich fabric, heavy lace and a sense of glamor out of regular patterns encouraging us to dream, underlined the best in the feminine nature.
Temperley created the lady air we loved about the 60’s and combined it with the originality of the modern attention for details.
New York will surely miss this fabulous brand after it filled its runways with glamor the last two years.