- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 150 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 158 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 158 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 158 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 160 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 166 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 221 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 1007 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1118 days ago
Trapper Hat – Bring out the Adventurer in You
This season there is one word that describes the fashion scene: fur. Wearing fur clothes and accessories is now so popular that even the Hollywood stars can’t resist it. There is one accessory that has become an absolute must for the fashionistas: the trapper hat.
This is a typical winter hat, but when it is combined with fur, it turns into a modern and elegant accessory. In case you think you can’t combine the trapper hat with all types of outfits, think again.
This hat is stylish enough to be worn with an elegant trench coat or a knitted dress. If you are a fan of the sport-elegant style, then the trapper hat is the right accessory for you.
The latest collection of Asos is all about trapper hats combined with skinny jeans and knitted cardigans. If you want something different, check out Bloomingdales’s winter collection.
You will be amazed by their white fur trapper hats that surely can transform you to a Russian military goddess.
The animal prints are trendy too, so don’t hesitate to try out a trapper fur hat with leopard prints. The geometrical figures are very stylish, so if you want something really extravagant, take a look at the trapper hats beautified with geometrical prints.