- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 150 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 159 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 159 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 159 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 161 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 167 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 221 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 1008 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1118 days ago
Ski Glam – From Haute Couture to Casual Chic
The so called ski fashion has never been so glamorous like this season. The winter fashion is all about lavish fabrics, eccentric look and refined accessories.
In case you haven’t found the right ski equipment yet, here are some fashionable decisions that will refresh your wardrobe. The first thing you should do, when choosing coat or jacket is to ask for brighter colors.
Forget the stereotypical winter jackets in black or brown; go for pink puff jackets, white fur coats and of course long tailored coats in blue or neon green.
These are the absolute fashion musts of the year. The suede boots are also different. Go for light brown or grey velour suede boots. The cable leg warmers also should be in bright colors. Silver ones are perfect for women with an eccentric fashion sense.
The cardigans are also an important part of the ski fashion. Check out Chloe’s latest collection, which is all about multi-colored cardigans. The wool tracksuit bottoms are a must, so go for them at Brown’s winter collection.
Cashmere is another lavish fabric that is in vogue this year. In case you want more style, go for cashmere swing cardigans. Zara’s ski fashion is all about fur winter hats, so don’t hesitate to add a white one to your winter look.