- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 151 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 159 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 159 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 159 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 161 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 167 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 222 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 1008 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1119 days ago
Lace Fashion Trends For Spring/Summer 2011
This season the fashion scene is all about lace. The lace has always been the symbol of a feminine look and behavior, so don’t hesitate to fill your summer wardrobe with the transparent beauty of lace. Forget the stereotypical dresses; go for sheer fabrics and bold colors.
Check out Christian Dior’s spring/summer collection that is all about colorful transparent clothing. The dresses are made out of transparent fabrics and include colors like bright blue and bright pink. Don’t turn your back on the prints as the vintage lace with large prints is now sexy and modern.
The little black dress is now designed in new way- very short and very transparent. You can also choose vintage bloody red lace that looks very seductive and classy. The sheer is a basic trend in Ralph Lauren’s spring collection.
Go for white long lace dress, for it is the bespoke hit of the spring/summer season. The accessories are also transparent and lavish.
Marc Jacobs has presented us with high heels made out of red lace, which are very trendy and impressive. The belts remain large in order to cover those parts of your body you wouldn’t want to show in a transparent dress.