- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 150 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 159 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 159 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 159 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 161 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 167 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 221 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 1008 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1118 days ago
Who Dressed to Impress in 2010?
Diane Kruger surely proved she has taste. Girly girl outfits, neon colors, amazing fabrics and most of all a flawless presence on the red carpet put her in the chart.
Kate Moss may no longer be the IT girl in the fashion models’ world but fashion is still the IT for her. Faux fur, leather and assorted elegance made her this year a fashion icon everybody would like to follow.
Blake Lively surely dotted the I-s and crossed the T-s as fashion appearance went in 2010. The new fashionista look ensured her a place in the chart of the best dressed celebs this year.
Emma Watson is definitely making a statement lately. The cute Harry Potter girl became an enchanting young lady, the face of Burberry and an example of elegance.
It is no news to see SJ Parker in the best dressed list especially because she is an example of style and fashion far beyond iconic. The diva hit the spot this year too with seductive appearances.
Victoria did her best to have a say in fashion. Her very own collection plus a lot of fuss about designers she chooses made Mrs. Beckham the fashionista admired by more than we care to admit.
And there is …Angelina. Surprisingly among movies, kids and benefits she succeeded to be nominated as one of the most elegant women this year.