- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 150 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 159 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 159 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 159 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 161 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 167 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 221 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 1008 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1118 days ago
The Party Bags For Holiday 2010
The bespoke accessories of the winter are the holiday party bags. In case you want to add more glamor to your wardrobe, a mini satin bag is what you need. The biggest designers have released their winter collections, but when it comes to cocktail bags, they are all launching special collections.
Take a look at Dior’s latest accessory line and you will see the mini clutch bag in an elegant satin cover, encrusted with crystals. In case you want something more affordable, go for Carlo Fellini’s bag Barbara. The designer offers great cocktail bags made out of luxury fabrics. If you are not fond of the satin, then go for velvet.
A red velvet mini bag is surely a fashion hit, so don’t hesitate to beautify your holiday look with this jewel. The tendency for the holiday party bags is also about the neutral colors.
The silver bags are trendy, but they cannot be combined with all kinds of outfits. In case you want something modern, but yet occasional, go for the black satin clutch bag. It is a bag that goes perfectly with any type of outfits and yet, it is elegant and sexy. Blue velvet holiday party bags are also a good option, in case you want a glamorous appeal.