- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 124 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 133 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 133 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 133 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 135 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 141 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 195 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 982 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1092 days ago
Sarah Jessica Parker Vs. Taylor Swift – The Style Battle
Sweet and sassy casual cuteness
She is still young to be labeled as a fashion icon, but she really is an inspiration, when it comes to style.
Compared to Sarah Jessica Parker, Taylor is still not so glamorous, but her style is unique. The singer is famous for her fashion combination.
Taylor prefers to wear romantic dresses with flower-patterned ankle boots. Her colors are definitely warm, among which pink, navy blue and white are those enhancing the girly girl image.
Taylor’s style is romantic and feminine as she prefers simple silhouettes and smooth colors.
Extra glam with an original twist
She has always been a fashion icon, but lately her outfits are even better than before.
Sarah Jessica Parker prefers the eccentric glam of the corduroy pants combined with suede boots and long cardigans. The actress now wears dark colors in interesting ensembles.
Of course, the essential item of her bespoke look remains the high heels and the bags. Those are the favorite accessories of the Sex and The City star.
Over the years, her taste in fashion has been changing and now we can really say that she has learned to combine her clothes and accessories in an iconic way.