- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 126 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 134 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 134 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 134 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 136 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 143 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 197 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 983 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1094 days ago
Clothing Layers – Creative 2010 Fall Fashion
Artistic layers, unusual patterns and nomadic look – these are the key words, when it comes to the new fashion look for the next season. The biggest designers have included this look into their fall collection, but one of the brands simply rules the fashion scene.
Angela Missoni has created the bespoke look of the autumn as she mixed together different fabrics and patterns in an artistic manner. The colors are well chosen, but in the meantime they are adding unique feeling and creative look.
2. Stylish Sorority Colors
There is nothing more modern, but a grey dress combined with a classical cardigan. The sequined flats in the same nuances add just a perfect finish to this classy and elegant look.
Playing with the classical items and mixing the best of them is the right key for your modern appeal this season. As for the accessories, the bags are preferably mini cocktail bags, while the belts are large with incrusted crystals on them.
Tweed vests, high collar jackets, black bottom and chunky sweaters – all this is part of the monochromic look of the season. Dark is the major color as you can combine it with colors of the dark palette.
The nomadic look is obvious, but it is created with different clothing that resembles British mountaineers from the 20s. Black boots are the perfect finish to this artistic look.
4. Base And Cover
This is one of the most fashionable combination of the season, but it requires a special attention to any detail. In order to layer your clothing, go for a combination that is mixing well. For instance, you can always mix together different fabrics or patterns.
For more glamorous look choose to layer a cardigan over a fitted top. It is a stunning combination. As for the color palette, make sure the contrast isn’t too much.
5. Girly Ruffles
Neutral colors and ruffles – these two things match perfectly the new fashion season. Go for skirts with ruffles and combine them with neutral colored top with flower motifs.
The combination of different shapes and lengths is also recommended, for it is creating a more feminine look. In case you want to create a romantic appeal, simply wear over the knee socks in a smooth color. The boots are also a must have, but go for colors like brown or grey.