- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 151 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 160 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 160 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 160 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 162 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 168 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 222 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 1009 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1119 days ago
5 Tips To Help You Win A Fashion Interview
All fashion bloggers dream to work in fashion. Surprising or not working in fashion is supposed to be hard but interviewing for a fashion job is even harder.
Here are 5 tips to help you dress fashionably smart for a fashion interview.
1. The Trend Should Be Just One
It’s true that your style will speak for your calling card so better stick to just one trend. If it’s casual, then be casually chic. Focus on following a pattern and not stand out by over mixing styles.
2. The Stylish Coat
The coat you wear can say many things but can also be a life saver in a rainy day. Make sure you pick one that would make a statement about your sense of style.
3. To Wear Or Not To Wear The Label
Showing off a label, whether in clothing or in accessory might be too much. You need to show them you know labels but showing it off can mean you are trying too hard.
4. Careful Where You Shop
Cool clothes can be found in low cost shops too. It is true you won’t wear a price tag, but showing off a loose thread or a fabric with poor structure will not be a good idea.
5. The Touch Of Vintage
You cannot go wrong with vintage especially this year. Whether it is a coat or a string of pearls or simply a whole outfit, this style will help you be winner.