- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 124 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 133 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 133 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 133 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 135 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 141 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 195 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 982 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1092 days ago
IKAT Print And The Native Touch In Fashion
The fashion season requires lots of patterns and motifs, but there is one that absolutely anyone loves. This one is the Ikat pattern.
It adds a tribal touch to your outfits and it is super modern, since even the Hollywood stars are choosing to wear this native and stylish print. Ikat print is chick and creates an outstanding elegance.
In case you are fascinated by this print, simply choose the Ikat suggestions from the biggest designers. Gucci has created an amazing collection of dresses, all of them devoted to the Ikat print.
Mark Jacobs and Balenciaga also didn’t miss out to include this gorgeous print into their summer collections. As for the accessories, the bespoke bag of the season is the Cleobella Zulla Bag, a fine example of Ikat print on the accessories.
Cynthia Vincent is the designer that even released shoes with Ikat print, which go perfectly for any occasion.