- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 124 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 132 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 132 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 132 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 134 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 141 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 195 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 982 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1092 days ago
Vivienne Westwood And The Mini Melissa Collection For Kids
She is one of the most eccentric designers on the fashion scene and her name is a guarantee for a success. Vivienne Westwood is one of the most iconic designers of the century and whatever she does, it turns to a fashion hit.
The surprise this season is Vivienne’s decision to devote the summer to the kids. She never did children collection and obviously that was sort of a challenge for her.
Her well-known talent and her inspirational work did one of the most fascinating children collections ever. The designer worked in cooperation with Mini Melissa and the result is an amazing children clothing line that resembles the adventures of Alice in the Wonderland.
The colors of the collection are bright and shiny, while the whole idea was to create stylish wearing for princess and princesses. As for the accessories, they are perhaps the most highlighted part of Westwood collection.
The shoes are real masterpieces and look as if they are part of some fairytale story. Pink and black are the colors that the designer combined, in order to create the perfect pair of shoes for your little ones.
Typically for Vivienne, there are even bags, labeled with her fashion logo.