- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 149 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 157 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 157 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 157 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 159 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 166 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 220 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 1007 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1117 days ago
Floral Trend Suits Both Celebrities And Regular Girls
Some fashion is made with celebrities in mind, so if you want to be one, just take a look at what the Hollywood stars are choosing to wear this season.
In case you want to be super modern just as Rachel Billson, then go for blue floral prints. The floral motifs are the biggest tendency of the season.
You can combine a floral blouse with simple jeans and high heels; this will still look like you are preparing for the fashion podium. Zac Posen latest collection includes lots of floral prints on chic mini-dresses, blouses and even jackets.
Taylor Swift is the other star that gives an example for stylish outfits as she chooses to wear Christian Cota’s floral cocktail dress. It looks girly and fashionable.
The floral prints aren’t only for the blouses or the dresses this summer, but they are also included on the shorts, which are also in trend this summer. Blue mini shorts and blouse with floral elements is the key to the fashion look for any occasion. Many stars are choosing this combination.
Kendra Wilkinson is one of them. She did perfect combination with mini shorts and a top with floral patterns, which is the star summer look.
Go for blue shorts and wooden sandals, in case you want to be in trend.