- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 151 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 159 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 159 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 159 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 161 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 168 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 222 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 1009 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1119 days ago
Arabian Nights Coin Decoration For Princess Of Persia Fashion Look
Ever since the Prince of Persia was released, the fashion changes its definitions about what is sexy, because the Arabian look turns to be naughty and playful. Therefore, the fashion designers created special collections that shimmer in any wardrobe.
The tendency of the summer is surely the lavish and the sexy look that the Arabian outfits are adding into the fashion lists.
Go for blue colored tunics, combined with gold elements. Silver is also part of the Arabian look, so add some massive silver jewels. Sequins and rhinestones on your top will also turn you to a sexy Arabian goddess.
Asos is the fashion brand that suggests the best, when it comes to this outrageous look. Their tiered coin-drop earrings are in the trend, for they change the entire idea of your look. Black mini dresses, made of satin and combined with exotic patterns are another way to grab the attention and to look as desert princess.