- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 150 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 159 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 159 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 159 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 161 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 167 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 221 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 1008 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1118 days ago
A Trendy Bird Print Will Make You Fly Away On The Fashion’s Wings
This season the fashion scene offers an amazing journey in a world of unique patterns, fresh motifs and playful textures. What really characterize the funny motifs are the bird stamps.
Lately, designers such as Miu Miu and Karen Walker are going to surprise with real show of bird motifs on their clothes. The birds are combined with floral motifs and usually are represented with colorful outfits. The more birds and more bright colors, the more fashionable look you’ll achieve.
Patterned bird prints turn to be symbol of a new fashion generation that took the nature into the urban life style. The inspiration for the birds is also common into the latest collection of Marc Jacobs. Actually the designer loves that pattern and two of his last collections included bird’s motifs.
Don’t miss out to check out Miu Miu’s Bird Print Silk Dress that is a total fashion hit and it is more than suitable for the summer.