- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 121 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 130 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 130 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 130 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 132 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 138 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 192 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 979 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1089 days ago
How To Be Classic With Your Makeup?
There are many different trends as of late with makeup and hair, accessories and fashion.
One of the easiest, most fun and most affordable ways to switch up your look and fashion is through your makeup.
You can go intense and extreme with a dark Emo look or you can go soft and subtle with pinks and blues.
We are going to tell you how to go classic with your makeup. A classic makeup look is perfect for any occasion.
You could pair a classic makeup look with a night out on the town, a day at the office or a picnic date with your boyfriend.
The key to a classic makeup look is ‘a little is a lot’ in other words don’t put too much on and don’t get too brave with your colors. Another way to look at it is ‘less is more’.
Either skip the eyeliner or wear a very little bit of eyeliner in a color that matches or comes close to matching your eye color.
Instead of full-fledged foundation covering up the entirety of your face why not just cover up any blemishes and sun spots? Also opt for lip gloss instead of a lip color and you will find you have a beautiful and classic makeup look.