- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 149 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 158 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 158 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 158 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 160 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 166 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 220 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 1007 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1117 days ago
2010 Fall Accessories To Die For
It is spring and the fashion comes inspired by this amazing season. The latest accessories of the spring that turns to be an absolute must have are the crystal jewels.
Producers like Swarovski will never go out of the fashion highlights, but this spring they are ruling with crystals with all kinds of shapes and colors. Even shoes are decorated with crystals.
The latest collection of Matthew Williamson and Jason Wu amazed us with shoes, incrusted with colored crystals that shine as gold on the platform of their high heels and sandals.
Crystal jewels turns to be an art, especially when they are mixed with gold and silver. Many jewelers have chosen to produce jewels with graphic floras and sharp geometric figures, made by crystals.
Of course there are also clear models of pendants and necklace, made only by colorless crystals for those women, who like simple style. A ruling tendency to the fashion scene this season is the colored crystals, combined with platinum and silver elements.